Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hi, everyone !

Hi , Everyone !

It's Letteratura, also named Lett' ! I am a teenager who lived in France. I am in the last year in high school. So, I have a french blog (url : http://letteraturaa.wordpress.com/) about literature, especially young-adult books ! This blog will become, as my french blog, a place where I can review my books which I read in english.

I read in english since one month, but it seems that I understand well, so I decided to create this blog to write my review in english.

To known, my first book that I have finished in english is Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. I love it ! I will review it in one week in this blog.

This blog will concern only the book that I read in english. Generally, it is young-adult book or, very rarely, contemporary book.

Actually, I read Beautiful creatures in french, but I will continue by reading Confessions of an angry girl by Louis Rozett.

Thank you to reading my blog ! I hope that you will like my blog !

Good bye ! See you soon !


4 comments:

  1. Hello letteratura Addiction-books is your friend =) Great blog I can not wait to see what it's going to =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, I love your new design my psycho killer.
    Good luck for the next ! (Quick, your review about Forbidden ♥ even if I have already read it, loul)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from Lexie's list of European Book Bloggers to say hi. I read Forbidden more than two years ago and to this day its one of the best YA books I've read.
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to follow me :D
      Yeah, I agress with you, it's one of the best YA :D

      Delete